Technical Newsletter Title
IntroductionIngressus can be integrated with multiple auxiliary inputs and outputs. One of the main safety features of Ingressus is that it can be combined with smoke sensors in an event of fire to trigger alarm alert and to open all doors of your premise(s) simultaneously.
Benefits By tapping on this configuration, Ingressus will open selected doors when the fire alarm is triggered either from the first Ingressus or from the second Ingressus. It is crucial to get the people affected clearing the areas when the controllers detect smoke.
1. The Ingressus must be activated first before the “Zones” feature appears in “Device” tab.
2. Add both Ingressus into the Zones by selecting the “Fire Alarm” options > Add Zone > Add
3. Configure both Ingressus in Fire Alarm feature and make sure the Fire Alarm Action is set
Settings to Device.
correctly. Auxiliary 1 and Auxiliary 2 must be selected as the Output Point Address. The Lock
1 and Lock 2 must also be selected in order for the system to open doors when the fire
alarm is triggered. 4. After configuring the Fire Alarm, the settings must be saved and synced to the Ingressus for
the changes to be reflected.
5. You can refer to the wiring diagram for both the Ingressus with its Auxiliary input and Output
Mountaincow PrintingPress 6.0 Invitation Printing Software, Personal Edition (Windows)
- Works with any stationery, any Windows PC, any printer (both inkjet and laser), any font, any graphic, any digital photo. Easily match layout for flat cards, folded...
- Create unique Mailing Lists for each project so you can print individually-addressed envelopes without difficult mail merges. Address envelopes, inner envelopes...
- Stationery editor with zoom, accented characters, superscripts and fractions. Typeset text using any font, size and color, bold, italic, underline, super/subscript...
- Add photos and scale, flip, rotate, fade border, crop and make semi-transparent. Float images over the main text area of a card, envelope or place card. Browse to...
- NEW! thumbnail image and project views, search for images, add floating images over the text to position anywhere, sample color from images to make text color match...